Getting started with Flo Mask Pro (for adults)
Tips for a better seal
- Over tightening the straps is a bit counter intuitive as it may cause the silicone to deform, so start looser and gradually increase the tension.
- Ensure equal tension/pressure for the top and bottom straps.
- Try installing the optional condensation insert as the added resistance could help create more pressure against your nose.
- Try wearing the mask for several minutes to let the natural moisture of your skin and breath create a better seal.
- Consider moving the mask further down your nose as it will naturally be wider and potentially create a better seal.
- Think you got the wrong size? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Getting started with Flo Mask (for kids)
Donning Flo Mask (for kids)