---------- [ Flo Mask for Adults] ----------
Quick Start - Measuring Your Nose Bridge
Quick Start - Installing the filter
Quick Start - Donning and doffing
In depth demonstration (narrated by our CEO)
Tips for a better seal
- Over tightening the straps is a bit counter intuitive as it may cause the silicone to deform, so start looser and gradually increase the tension. The Halo Strap is an excellent top strap to hold the mask in place without the need for over tightening.
- Ensure equal tension/pressure for the top and bottom straps.
- If you have a tiny leak around the nose, try installing the optional condensation insert as the added resistance could help create more pressure against your nose. Keep the gasket in place by pulling the mask forward from your face and let it fall directly back, allowing the gasket to curl over the foam insert.
- If the leak is mostly on exhalation, try the Everyday Filter instead as the excellent breathability will reduce leaks around the gasket.
- Try wearing the mask for several minutes to allow the natural moisture of your skin and breath help create a better seal.
- Consider moving the mask further down your nose as it will naturally be wider and potentially create a better seal.
- Think you got the wrong size? Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
---------- [ Flo Mask for Kids] ----------
Getting started with Flo Mask (for kids)
Donning Flo Mask (for kids)